1-Minute Eye Exam
The 1-Minute Eye Exam
- Do you or a family member wear glasses for reading, distance vision or both?
- Do your children, grandchildren, or other children you care for sit too close to the TV, have trouble with hand-eye coordination or complain of headaches?
- Has your school-age child or grandchild not received a thorough eye exam from an eye doctor within the past two years? (A school exam doesn’t count.)
- Do you or does anyone in your immediate family have high blood pressure or diabetes?
- Do you or a family member spend several hours each day looking at a computer screen or experience frequent headaches after working at a computer?
- Have you or a family member been diagnosed or treated for cataracts, glaucoma,macular degeneration or other eye problems?
- Do you spend time outdoors without sunglasses that have 100% UV and glare protection?
- Do you have tired or burning eyes or rub your eyes frequently?
- Do you or a family member have difficulty seeing at night?
If you answered yes to more than one question for yourself or a family member, or if it’s been longer than one to three years (depending on your age or doctor’s recommendation) since you or a family member last had an eye exam, it’s time to schedule an appointment.
Call 509.735.2050 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment today.